Destructive Wrestling War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Destruction Is Here

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A last Hope to become the tag team champion

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Bone Crusher
Gm
Gm
Bone Crusher

A last Hope to become the tag team champion Empty
PostSubject: A last Hope to become the tag team champion   A last Hope to become the tag team champion EmptyFri May 30, 2014 7:19 pm

Barrages of machine gun shots are heard. The Titan tron goes on fire and suddenly two people come up one is having very good muscles and build and the next one is slim but looks tough due to his movements. Bone Crusher and Anup Thapa are there.Both of them make their way to the ring and have a micro phone in their hands.

The crowd boos

Bone Crusher: DWW universe I have never spoken against you but this time stop your booing. It doesn't make any sense booing for the future Tag Team Champions. Last time we did loose that match but it gave us more hope to win this match and we would win it.

Bone and Anup gets into the ring and still the crowd is booing

Bone Crusher: You booing does not matter to me now because now I do what I like and I will do what I want from now on I would fight for my self. You DWW universe have no idea what it is to loose and then to come back up, how does it feels you just sit on that chair and see us die and this week one of us will die and It would be either Venom or RampageGiant.

The crowd seems silent for a while. Anup Thapa raises the microphone

Anup Thapa: You people know nothing about wrestling. Many of you people think I am the weak one in this team but this time I would prove it to you guys that I am not weak in fact we are equal as both of us give damage and take damage just Bone gives out more and I take in more.

Some part of the crowd cheers while the rest remains quiet

Bone Crusher: We don't need to prove anything to them our main objective was to come out here and give a message to Venom and RampageGiant that today it is going to be hell for you guys out in the Tag Match and by hell I mean it is going to be a very bitter fight for everyone but we would win.

Suddenly there is a spark on the Titan tron RampageGiant and Venom comes out and both of them are having a microphone in their hand. As they come the crowd's cheer gets louder and louder.

Venom: Bone to say it is very easy that you would win but you have to prove it at the match and making early decisions at the very beginning can lead to many problems and I admit that you are stronger then me but as a team I and RampageGiant we are stronger then you and Anup because we have got team work which we hardly have seen in you and that has always lead to to the problems.

RampageGiant: Oh and Anup These people out there know more about the wrestling then you do so don't speak about that please.

Bone Crusher: So you think it is easy to come out here and taunt us lets have the fight now and that would settle this problem one and for all I and Anup are ready and I hope you are too.

Gm Vox's music plays and Gm Vox comes out in the ring with some guards and have a microphone in his hand.

Abdaal Sajan: What the hell is happening in here.

The crowd cheers even more louder

Gm Vox: People people people please learn to wait for your turn or else I would have to cancel this match and Redrum and Wither would remain the Champions at the Pvp so kindly everyone please leave or I would have to do it the hard way and give you a penalty.

All the wrestlers drop the microphone and one by one start to leave and pass by Gm Vox and Gm Vox is smiling towards them as they pass.
Back to top Go down
https://d-w-z.forumotion.com

A last Hope to become the tag team champion
Page 1 of 1