Destructive Wrestling War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Destruction Is Here

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Tag Forms

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Bone Crusher
Gm
Gm
Bone Crusher

A Tag Forms Empty
PostSubject: A Tag Forms   A Tag Forms EmptyMon Jan 13, 2014 5:58 am

Backstage Commander Sam and Matt Prime are talking

Commander Sam: Matt you can't do anything last time when we picked on the Loyal Boys it was me who finished them, it was me who pinned them, it was my Salute Slam who did the job not you Matt. At that time you were fallen to the ground and was bleeding.

Matt Prime Stares at Commander Sam

Matt Prime: Did you forget how I helped you to win the title match and in that case you owe me one and about that match against Loyal Boys I was the person to make them both bleed first then me but one of them was too strong for me and because of that I was knocked out.Also I was the person to start the match why didn't you go ahead and start the match. Just because you were AFRAID and you wanted me to give them a beating so it would be easy to finish them and TAKE THE CREDIT.

Commander Sam: No! this really didn't happen I was not meaning that it was a lie. I wanted to test you that how good were you.

Matt Prime: I know what your intentions were I guess now we don't need to be together.

Commander Sam: I think you are right

Commander Sam walks away and Bone Crusher comes to Matt Prime

Matt Prime: Now what do you want?

Bone Crusher: Wow! man just chill I am here to tell you that I have got some problems with Zero too so I thought that maybe we could tag on them and you can have your revenge and I could have mine it will be a opportunity for both of us to show that we are better then them and then V.O.X says that there is a tag championship match also coming up so we can talk part in that also and become the TAG CHAMPIONS what say?

Matt Prime: You sound Interesting hmmmmmm OK! but what will our tag be named

Bone Crusher: PRIME CRUSHERS!

Bone Crusher and Matt Prime walk away together talking about their match
Back to top Go down
https://d-w-z.forumotion.com
Bone Crusher
Gm
Gm
Bone Crusher

A Tag Forms Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Tag Forms   A Tag Forms EmptyMon Jan 13, 2014 6:05 am

if you want to add more please do
Back to top Go down
https://d-w-z.forumotion.com
Commander Sam

A Tag Forms Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Tag Forms   A Tag Forms EmptyMon Jan 13, 2014 4:06 pm

Commander Sam is seen walking through the corridor after exiting Matt Primes Locker speaking to himself

Commander Sam: Well isn't that a bummer, after all i do for a man all i get is a spit in the face, sometimes i should just eliminate everyone and step on their heads. I guess people around here do not appreciate real wrestling attributes. One day he will pay and suffer for the disrespect

Commander Sam then walks past a crew member and stopping, immediately to confront him

Commander Sam: What you looking at?

TV Crew member slowly utters

TV Crew: Nothing Sir

Commander Sam then walks right up to his face and grabs him by the shirt thumping him against the wall then throwing him into the backstage equipment. Commander Sam then walks off and continues to speak to himself

Commander Sam: Does nobody understand how great i am around here

Zerobarat: I Do

Commander Sam is cautious as he does not know where the sound is coming from and as he turns around ZeroBarat walks out from the shadow and walks up to Commander Sam

Commander Sam: Who in the hell are you?

ZeroBarat: Well i am ZeroBarat, but you could call me Zero or Z

Commander Sam: And how can i possibly help you?

ZeroBarat: You can't, but we can help each other. I couldn't help but over hear how you and your former tag team partner broke up. I also heard Bone Crusher is teaming up with him tonight against a team.

Commander Sam then cuts him off and aggressively says

Commander Sam: Get to the point son

Zerobarat: Well we can beat them and claim our spot in this stupid hole

Commander Sam: Well usually i don't like teams, thats why me and my so called former partner broke up, but i can give you a try son and see how decent of a wrestler you are.

ZeroBarat: I would love to team up with you and defeat these morons.

Commander Sam: Lets not jump the gun, i haven't even tested you out. You have to be half decent to play alongside the great Sam

ZeroBarat: Look i will meet you in the gym and we can have a training session and i probably even defeat you

Commander Sam slowly walks up to ZeroBarat and closes in towards the side of his head in a position as if he was to whisper to him

Commander Sam: Never ever assume you will defeat me, cause no one will and no one can. You're lucky i am not ripping your head of your shoulders right now.

As Commander Sam pulls back he turns around walks off into the opposite direction of Zerobarat while saying

Commander Sam: I will see you at 7:00pm SHARP

Zerobarat: All i have to do is train hard and i will be good enough.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A Tag Forms Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Tag Forms   A Tag Forms Empty

Back to top Go down

A Tag Forms
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Destructive Wrestling War :: DWW Show :: Rp Area-
Jump to: