Destructive Wrestling War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Destruction Is Here

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Darkness Arives

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Archon Nocturnus

Darkness Arives Empty
PostSubject: Darkness Arives   Darkness Arives EmptyMon Jan 13, 2014 3:53 pm

A black and white filmed room appears on the screen, seemingly a security camera film. In what seems to be a maintenance room is a poor maintenance man strapped to some sort metallic rack. A strange skinned man appears, a scar over his eye. He is dressed in dark robes that flow around him. Looking at the strapped in man, the new one speaks.

Archon Nocturnus: This Vin, tell me what you know about him, and this will be over quickly.

Maintenance Man: I don't anything, there is nothing I an tell you. I am just a...

The maintenance man bellows in pain as what seems like the force of the world has increased around him, crushing him.

Archon Nocturnus: I do not have time for games. It has been decided that my first victim in the ring will be Vin, and I must know about him.

Maintenance Man: But, I know nothing...please, just let me go.

The table flips off of screen with a flick of Archon Nocturnus' hand.

Archon Nocturnus: Fine, if the help is useless, I will have to find out other ways. No matter, the end result in the ring will be the same, for their isn't a person alive who can survive the darkside of the force.

Archon Nocturnus sits down in the lotus position, seemingly about to meditate.

Archon Nocturnus: Peace is a Lie, there is only passion. Through passion I gain strength, though strength I gain power, through power I gain victory, through victory my chains are broken. The force shall set me free.
Back to top Go down

Darkness Arives
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Destructive Wrestling War :: DWW Show :: Rp Area-
Jump to: