Destructive Wrestling War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Destruction Is Here

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

HELL IN DWW

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
helnik17

HELL IN DWW Empty
PostSubject: HELL IN DWW   HELL IN DWW EmptyTue Jan 14, 2014 11:32 am

The lights in the arena go dark as Good Day to Die by Godsmack blasts through the arena speakers resulting in a mixed reaction from the crowd who are curious to have a look at the newest superstar of DWW.

Smoke fills up the entrance area and out of the smoke emerges a man standing at 6ft 2. He seems to be wearing a jean-blue sleeveless hoodie vest and 3/4 jean shorts that have the characters H17 written on the front and back.

He stands there for a moment while looking at the fans with an emotionless expression on his face. He makes his way towards the ring as his Theme song still plays on the arena speakers. He snatches a microphone from a ring announcer and slides into the ring.

He very slowly walks to the corner and stands on the second turnbuckle whilst overlooking the crowd as if they were non-existent. He gets down and makes his way to the center of the ring as the light at the arena come back on with a dark blue shade. He lifts his hand and the music stops. The crowd goes silent as he lifts his mic to his lips and starts speaking in a slow manner.

Helnik17: Hmm.. So this is the famous DWW? Well, it doesn't really live up to my expectations but anyhoo.. It'll have to do ..For now.

The whole crowd start too boo helnik17 for disrespecting their favourite federation.

Helnik17: Well let me first introduce myself although most of you might know already know me from the indy scene. My name is Helnik17 and..

Helnik17 looks around at the crowd booing him and says.

Helnik17: You know what, just forget my introduction... You guys don't deserve to know about my accolades and accomplishments.

Hearing this the fans boo helnik17 even more.

Helnik17: Thank you for the warm welcome! I never got much at the previous organization that I worked for. Well the reason I left my previous federation, was because I WAS the best there, and the reason I've come to this federation IS to be the best here. I have lost my money, lost my home, lost my life, But now I'm here to reclaim them all! I don't wanna be loved by you, I don't wanna be loved by anyone backstage... All I want is respect and I have my ways of earning it.

Helnik17 pauses to let the words sink in.

Helnik17: Every federation has got a top prize, be it a medal, or a trophy, or like certain cheapo federations with their worthless paper certificates.. Or the most common of them all a title belt. Well I HOPE that DWW too has a title belt for the top dog.

The fans find this idea good and start to chant 'DWW' Helnik17 just smirks and waits for them to get silentl.

Helnik17: Well if they do get a belt, its obviously gonna have 'Helnik17' written on the name plate.

The DWW fans spew a barrage of boos on Helnik17 which goes on for 5 seconds.

Helnik17: Jeez, Dont' you guys have anything better to chant than these stupid monosyllables. Well, Anyway as I was saying.. That belt will be mine soon. I see I don't have any match tonight, Well no worries.. but when I do get my match,

I don't care about winning, all I care about is dishing out a lot of pain to my opponent so that he can feel the pain and agony that I suffered during my road to wrestling. You're gonna feel the wrath equal to thousand exploding suns, you're gonna feel the wrath of viper, you're gonna feel the wrath of ME! YOUR PEOPLES CHAMPION!!!!!

The people start to boo as Helnik 17 Climbs up on a turnbuckle and looks ahead at the crowd. He then raises the mic to his lips and says.

Helnik17: For the thousands in attendance and for the millions watching at home.. and the unworthy guys backstage,

You'd better be ready, cos HELL is comin' your way!!!!

The camera focuses on H17 standing on the turnbuckle looking confident while the screen slowly fades to black.
Back to top Go down
Arabash Marvel

HELL IN DWW Empty
PostSubject: Re: HELL IN DWW   HELL IN DWW EmptyWed Jan 15, 2014 5:46 pm

Helnik!
Back to top Go down
helnik17

HELL IN DWW Empty
PostSubject: Re: HELL IN DWW   HELL IN DWW EmptyThu Jan 16, 2014 6:46 am

ARABASH!? LOL wuts with the surprise?
Back to top Go down
Arabash Marvel