Destructive Wrestling War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Destruction Is Here

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The house.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
helnik17

The house. Empty
PostSubject: The house.   The house. EmptyTue Jan 28, 2014 7:42 am

The lights in the arena dim down as Good Day to die by Godsmack blasts through the arena speakers. Dark blue smoke fills the entrance ramp as the fans start a rising chorus of boos for the superstar who is about to enter.

After what seems like a half a minute, a man standing at 6ft 2, wearing a jean blue hooded-shirt and 3/4 tattered jean shorts emerges from the smoke. The cameras zoom onto the words written on his shirt which read, "H17". His hood covers up his face but the camera capture Helnik17's emotionless expression as he starts walking down the ramp.

Helnik17 doesn't slap the hands of the fans as he slowly makes his way to the ring, He ignores the fans boos and their occasional cheers.

He violently snatches a mic from the ring announcer and slides into the ring with a touch of elegance. He stands at the center of the ring and looks at the crowd. The lights come back on but dim to a dark blue lighting. He smirks and shakes his head and begins to climbs up the turnbuckle. He stands on the 2nd turnbuckle and brings the mic close to his lips and says in a slow and low voice..

Helnik17: Tonight is the night, the night I let you people taste the truth. I will show you guys the punishment H17 can inflict in this very ring... Tonight!

Helnik17 pauses and looks towards the fans as they look back with a puzzled expression on their faces.

Helnik17: Tonight, I will show Aiden Lowe, You fans and the guys backstage what H17 is capable of. But to tell you the truth, to win isn't my mission, to entertain you people.. isn't my mission, to suck up to the Corporate pinheads and GM's isn't my MISSION! The reason I am here, is to take over this federation but that.... I wont do alone.

Helnik17 looks at the entrance ramp and smirks as the crowd look on silent.

Helnik17: Listen to me, this is a message to the guys backstage.... Among all the wrestlers backstage, A few have caught my eye.. These few have potential, potential waiting to be released. These people with untapped potential, pound the wannabe wrestlers in DWW, but when I pound the knowledge into their heads... That is when we together become a force!

Helnik17 pauses to let the words sink in as the crowd murmur to each other uncomfortably.

Helnik17: When you combine the H17 and untapped potential you get a deadly combination. We together, As a team, as brothers and sisters, As a family, eliminate the weak and we can take over this federation and make it our House. Not just a house but OUR home.

The small section of the fans start cheering while the others throw a volley of boos at helnik17. Helnik17 smiles and points at those fans who cheered for him.

Helnik17: You see, they understand what I mean. They know what Me and those who join me.. can bring to the table. Again back to you guys backstage I've got this to say,--

Helnik17 waits as the fans go silent in anticipation of what H17 is gonna say.

Helnik17: When I change what you know, Then I change who you are.. But I cannot change your life until I change who you trust. And you can trust me, yours truly Helnik17. When you join me, you join success. When you JOIN me, you join fortune. WHEN YOU JOIN ME, You strike GOLD.. all the gold this federation has to offer.  So join the 'House'.

Helnik17: Tonight, I will use Aiden Lowe as the stepping stone. He will serve as the inauguration of the opening of our 'House'. A stepping stone destined for us to claim the the gold.

Helnik17 climbs down the turnbuckle and stands at the center of the ring and smiles at the fans. He pulls back the hoodie and says.

Helnik17: By now my you guys with potential must've realized I am talking to you. So I say one last thing to my 'Friends' back there...
       You meet thousands and they never touch you mentally or spiritually. But then you meet one.. and your life is changed forever. I'm the one. Once again, Join me and together we'll reach the top. You don't and I'll see you in hell.

Saying this H17 tosses the mic and slides out of the ring.

His theme song starts playing as the lights turn to a dark shade of red. Helnik17 pulls back his hoodie and makes his way to the back as the camera fades while focusing on the words written on the titantron that read, "Soon".
Back to top Go down

The house.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Destructive Wrestling War :: DWW Show :: Rp Area-
Jump to: