Destructive Wrestling War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Destruction Is Here

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The new face shows up

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Car Das

Car Das

The new face shows up Empty
PostSubject: The new face shows up   The new face shows up EmptyThu Jan 30, 2014 6:05 pm

The Tron is showing Car Das in front of a DWW Logo, holding a microphone.
The reaction of the crowd is like zero.

Car Das: "Yes, people, I'm sure most of you have never seen my face or even heard my name. And that's not your fault at all.
I have wrestled all over Europe so far, but never was able to make an impact. Never was able to make my name a name.
But that will change. I can feel it. Because here, at DWW, where only the hard working, blood sweating and best of the business are making a name for themselves, I now have the chance to make you recognize me."

The crowd is still not very interested, only the mentioning of "DWW" got him a small pop.
With his voice getting louder and more intense, Car Das continues.

Car Das: "My name is Car Das! I am the next big thing to come, the future of this industry, and nothing, nobody can stop me from doing what I do best: Entertain you with my Wrestling skills. Shake up the ground, get some new blood into this great form of Entertainment. So all of you, remember my name. CAR DAS IS HERE AT D-W-W!! The greatest and best show around, and from now on, those two names will be clinched together forever, because that's where it started and who started it. CAR DAS, AT D-W-W, THE REVOLUTION BEGINS TODAY!!! AND I'M GOING TO MAKE SURE ALL OF YOU WILL KNOW MY NAME!”

With a last determined look into the camera Car Das walks out of the picture.
Back to top Go down

The new face shows up
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Destructive Wrestling War :: DWW Show :: Rp Area-
Jump to: