Destructive Wrestling War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Destruction Is Here

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The new formation

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Bone Crusher
Gm
Gm
Bone Crusher

The new formation Empty
PostSubject: The new formation   The new formation EmptyFri Jan 31, 2014 5:29 pm

The backstage. Skype is giving out autographs to his fans and suddenly matt prime appears. he has a angry look on his face. He moves toward Skype, Holds his T-Shirt and drags back into a empty corner.

Matt: I should be asking that to you. What are you doing? taking the whole credit like Commander Sam did

Skype: Whoa hold on a sec. I think it was me who had finished the match while you were down. i guess it was my finisher which ended the match not you. it doesn't look like that I am taking any credit for the match. it is you who is trying to be annoying. Bro be easy and chill

Matt: You know what you and Sam are the same and for your info Our win would not have been possible without me. I could have finished the match but i had let you do it. And the Whole DWW universe thinks that you had made the match possible, they don't know a thing.

Skype: Why in the Word! are you blaming me, did I told you to give me a tag. It was your choice and I never said that you were the worst.

Matt stays quiet for a minute and then speaks

Matt: People are not Praising me!! they might be knowing that I was a good fighter but they didnot know that we had won the match because of me.

Skype: Now you have gone too far didnt I told you before that it was my finisher.

Matt: i guess you dont want me with you?

Matt: I guess I would have to go back to Sam and talk to him and then you and Zero can tag again

Skype: I know we will and I also know that we will win the Championship.

Matt Prime and Skype move out in their own separate ways leaving the crowd stunned

( wanna add more you are welcomed)
Back to top Go down
https://d-w-z.forumotion.com

The new formation
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Destructive Wrestling War :: DWW Show :: Rp Area-
Jump to: