Destructive Wrestling War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Destruction Is Here

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Nyse searches for an opponent and calls out Voldemort

Go down 
AuthorMessage
roleplaysam

Nyse searches for an opponent and calls out Voldemort Empty
PostSubject: Nyse searches for an opponent and calls out Voldemort   Nyse searches for an opponent and calls out Voldemort EmptyTue Feb 04, 2014 4:40 pm

The lights go out and new york stock exchange comes through the curtains riding in his limo the driver drives slowly halfway down the aisle. The driver gets out and opens the door for nyse, nyse gets out of the car sporting a $1000 suit and carrying a brief case in his hand. He walks slowly to the ring and enters the ring, he asks for a mic and the announcer gives him the mic.

Nyse-Hello everyone, you may have noticed something, that i have an attitude change. I just invested all of my money in a stock and i have struck it rich. As i see marvel is no where to be found, he must be gone, so, therefore i have to search for another opponent. I'm going to handpick an opponent right here tonight! In this brief case is $50,000 in cold hard cash. Whomever i choose as my opponent, must promise me that he will loose the match to me at the next pay per view, if he looses the match, then he gets $50k in cold hard cash, all in this expensive $1k briefcase. I'm thinking of a new opponent for myself at the next pay per view, and i choose voldemort! Voldemort, i'm calling you out, there's no where to run and there's no where to hide. I'm offering you $50k to fight me and to loose to me, how about? So, if you are here and if you have the 1990's dot com era to come out here and accept my challenge, i'll gladly shake your hand. But if you don't come out here then, that'll be bad news for you kid. I'm hungry for a match, and i will not rest until i get one, i mean lets face it, who would'nt accept $50k to loose to me? Hey ref give me a chair, i'm about to have a sit in.

The referee gives him a chair and nyse takes it and sits in the middle of the ring with the brief case next to him.

Nyse-I'm having a sit in, and i am not leaving until voldemort comes walking down that aisle, and shakes my hand and agrees to having a match with me.
Back to top Go down

Nyse searches for an opponent and calls out Voldemort
Page 1 of 1