Destructive Wrestling War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Destruction Is Here

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Tom carter has a massage for car das

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tom carter

Tom carter has a massage for car das Empty
PostSubject: Tom carter has a massage for car das   Tom carter has a massage for car das EmptyMon Feb 10, 2014 11:32 am

Tom carter music hits the speackers The culting personality and make his way to the ring wearing his t-shirt and shorts,leather wrestling boots and enters the ring and ask for a mic from the anncouncer
Tom carter: last week i was in a hardcore match and i lost, I knew that i was going to a fight . But i showed car das im no push over his victory did not come easy. So enough about that match, Im here to challeng car das in a steel cage match my play ground.
Tom carter: Car das im going to prove you wrong and the world shall know tom carter . I take no back seat to no one im not going to be out done by you or anyone.(pauses) Im done talking, i"ll do my talking in the what i always do best.
Tom carter : Im the best in the world, succuses is a must for me failure is not a option
Tom carter drops the mic and leaves the ring, heads for the locker room
Back to top Go down
Car Das

Car Das

PostSubject: Re: Tom carter has a massage for car das   Tom carter has a massage for car das EmptyFri Feb 14, 2014 2:57 pm

dude, your spelling is a nightmare. it really makes me sick reading that. no quotation marks, in the title, you offering me a massage??? hello???

English is not my first language, i'm german, but the way you write is a pain in my ass. and i wont write rps for both of us. sorry, no chance
Back to top Go down
Bone Crusher
Gm
Gm
Bone Crusher

PostSubject: Re: Tom carter has a massage for car das   Tom carter has a massage for car das EmptySat Feb 15, 2014 3:36 am

Bro i have made it better chill
Back to top Go down
https://d-w-z.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tom carter has a massage for car das   Tom carter has a massage for car das Empty

Back to top Go down

Tom carter has a massage for car das
Page 1 of 1