Destructive Wrestling War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Destruction Is Here

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Mental Asylum

Go down 
AuthorMessage
GyalinReece

The Mental Asylum Empty
PostSubject: The Mental Asylum   The Mental Asylum EmptySun Mar 16, 2014 5:54 pm

The titantron lights up and on it, the camera could be seen walking the long hall way. All that can be heard is footsteps as the place seems to be deserted. A man in a white coat, a doctor's coat, walks in front of the camera, leaving one room and walking into another. The camera continues on, seemingly heading towards a destination that it knows, but that no one else is aware of. Suddenly voices could be heard talking  in hushed tones, but loud enough that the camera can pick up everything that is being said.

"This man is not ready yet. He has been out of action for so long. I fear what he may do once in action again," said one of the doctors.

"Alan, I understand what you are saying, but there is nothing holding this man back. He must do what he was born to do. He must get back into the ring. He says he is a wrestler. Well, looking at the size of him, I can say that I believe him," said the other doctor.

Alan: "But look at what he did to the guy in that room? All the guy did was look at him Carl."

The Camera turned towards the doctors who could be seen huddled in the corner, and behind them was a room with an open door. A man was lying in bed, a full body cast orthopedic cast on him with his left leg and right arm both held up by pulleys, and his entire head and face bandaged.

Carl: "We have to let him go. He did the same to two doctors, a nurse, a surgeon, and the psychiatrist that was there to help him. And then he went on to hurt 3 of our orderlies. He cannot stay here."

Alan: "What happened to him to get him this way? I mean, a couple of years ago, he was the stuff of legends, the new conquering hero on the scene. Now, he seems to be the apocalypse in human form."

Carl: "I don't know, but some of these wrestling guys are crazy. He just happens to be the biggest nut of them all. Maybe wrestling will get him to be back to normal. But right now, he we can no longer house him here."

Alan: "Then we should tell him it's time!"

Carl: "Yes, before he hurts us as well."

The two doctors turned and walked down the hall. Once they were a good distance away, the camera followed them, the camera man sensing his destination. They walked for a good ten minutes, turning corners and walking down four other hallways, until they came to the room they were seeking. The two doctors both looked at each other, then, placed smiles on their faces and opened the door.

The camera came up to the room while one of the doctors were speaking.

Alan: "....to sign you out. You can go, and you can continue your career as a wrestler."

Carl: "We think it would be best for you, as it was the thing you were doing when you were last normal."

The camera panned in on the guy that was facing away from them all, seemingly staring at the wall. The guy slowly turned around, and smiled at the camera. He then looked at the doctors.

GYALIN REECE: "I concur doctors. Give me my papers, and I will be on my way."

Gyalin Reece stood and walked towards the camera.

Carl: "Very well then. We shall take care of everything. Just pack up your things...sir, and we'll be back directly."

Gyalin paid the doctors no attention as they walked out of his room in a hurry. He was staring into the camera.

GYALIN REECE: "Hope you all are ready. I will soon be in your living rooms via tv screen. I will be your hero, your party host, and the most charismatic...Wait, who am I kidding."

Gyalin wrenched the camera from the camera man's hands and smashed him in the head with it. The camera fell to the ground facing the man that was once behind the camera, now on the ground. His face was bleeding and his eyes stared blankly into the camera lens for all to see as blood slowly cascaded down his face.

GYALIN REECE: "Destructive Wrestling War... HERE... I... COME! FIRST MATCH... TONIGHT! And he whom I face shall perish!"

Gyalin's hand could be seen going to the back of the camera man's head and then the man's head quickly going forward and smashing into the lens. The titantron went black as the camera went out of commission. Everyone looked around as each and everyone of them realized... A crazy man had just been signed to the company.

END OF SEGMENT
Back to top Go down

The Mental Asylum
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Destructive Wrestling War :: DWW Show :: Rp Area-
Jump to: