Destructive Wrestling War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Destruction Is Here

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Gyalin Reece's Arrival

Go down 
AuthorMessage
GyalinReece

Gyalin Reece's Arrival Empty
PostSubject: Gyalin Reece's Arrival   Gyalin Reece's Arrival EmptyFri Mar 21, 2014 3:01 pm

All the lights go off, then, laughter could be heard throughout the arena. The titantron flashed on, showing numerous bright colors, then, A mechanical was shown laughing. Then the laughter stopped, and silence fell upon the arena as all watched the titantron.

Mechanical Head: "My friends, today is a day that you shall reign forever in your minds as the day that change came To DWW. You shall all be immersed in greatness once again as he who shall not be named has arrived to show you all what it is to truly be... a hero. Kiss Demon, who shall be the first to experience the greatness and proclaim the legendary stature of he who you are about to face. This day is no small day, nor this no small feat. He is coming, and as he arrives, all shall realize that something truly great is about to enter their living rooms via tv and computer screens. All shall know that the future will mesh with the past and create a sprinkling of the now. The equilibrium of all present shall be tossed upon it's head as you shall experience a show like never before. For HE comes. Scream for the skies. Proclaim it in the streets. HE comes."

Abdaal Sajan: "What is this? Who comes? This can't be who we think he means."

William Mathews: "I didn't know that Kiss Demon fought today. But who does he fight? Who is this person this Maniacal Mechanical Head is talking about? The arena is buzzing. I've never seen anything like this before."

Mechanical Head: "He is coming my friends. He is coming for you.....
It is this fate, I solemnly assure you, that I dread for you, when the time comes that you make your reckoning, and realize that there is no longer anything that can be done. May you never find yourselves in such a position! Yet in any case, it were better to die ten thousand deaths, than to do anything that would cause this man to be wrathful towards you. He shall enslave all who stand against him, and they shall be scourged and butchered!  It is folly, and it is cowardice, to cherish hopes that one will be able to stand and fight him, and defeat him on his own terms. Do not listen to evil counsels, to refuse to do anything that you should do, to listen to the advocates of the enemy’s cause, and to fancy that you are so high up, whatever happens, you will not suffer any harm. That, as I have said, is folly, and a plague will befall any who take up this folly. He is near, and as he nears, dread shall befall those that think in their hearts that they are untouchable. He has lifted the latch, and as he steps into the door, ice runs through his veins. Kiss Demon, tonight, you time on earth, as you knew it, ends, and a new beginning awaits you. He has come, he is near, he is entered, and he is here.... Beware what you ask for, You Just... Might... Get... It!"

The titantron goes black as the mechanical head's laughter is heard throughout the arena. Then, music hits, fireworks go off, and everyone sits in wonderment at what they might see, at who they might see. Then, pure blackness.

Abdaal Sajan: "I can't see anything. Who is coming? If he is coming, I hope he doesn't pop up behind us. That guy looked nuts."

William Mathews: "Shhhh. He is coming. No, not coming. He is here. We have signed a nut job. What have we done?"

A loud boom is heard, then a large firework of explosion in the shape of a large triangle is seen, and in the center of that triangle, a man stood with microphone in hand.

GYALIN REECE: "Hello World. I'mmm Baaaaacccckkk! And I have come to leave a path of utter destruction and devastation. I, Gyalin Reece, shall entertain the masses, and massacre the few that steps into the ring with the one, the only, Wrestling Icon! I have come. Woe unto you! For today you face Not only tyranny, oppression, or persecution, but also annihilation. And fight you will, gallantly and bravely, but lose, you shall, and then, well all is said and done, and the smoke is cleared, you will look up from your bowed position at your new king, at the real king, and at the king of kings. Kiss Demon, you are first. And the domination I have shown throughout the world shall continue here, and after your life is change forever Kiss Demon, you will know that you came face to face with he who has no mercy! I say beware. Heed me, and you shall live. Heed me not, and I shall enjoy the annihilation that I will spread throughout the foundations of this company. I fight here, I fight now, and I fight forever! Match On!"

Gyalin drops the microphone and walks the rampway towards the ring.

END OF SEGMENT
Back to top Go down

Gyalin Reece's Arrival
Page 1 of 1