Destructive Wrestling War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Destruction Is Here

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Attention, no, just a call for help

Go down 
AuthorMessage
GyalinReece

Attention, no, just a call for help Empty
PostSubject: Attention, no, just a call for help   Attention, no, just a call for help EmptyFri Mar 28, 2014 12:39 am

Gyalin Reece is seen waking up as doctors look over him. He sees many men standing above him, as his eyes pops open. He sits up abruptly, then makes to dust himself off.

Gyalin Reece:  "It's ok guys. I was just playing coy. A former tv star did this. One that can't wear his pants right, and has taped glasses. You see, he caught me off guard, but that's the only upper hand he'll have this week."

Gyalin Reece stands up slowly, places both hands on his head, and shakes it, as if shaking the cobwebs out.

Michael Smith, guest interviewer walks over to Gyalin with microphone in hand.

Michael Smith:  "Gyalin, Steve Urkel, when doing this, said that this will get your attention. Has it?"

Gyalin Reece stares at Michael Smith and smiles. It was a creepy smile, one that no one would want to see while standing under the direct glare of his stare.

"Gyalin Reece: All he had to do was say my name, that would have gotten my attention. But this? No, this does not get my attention. This is a cry for help. A cry a utter agony and despair that he must feel inside, to be near me. But I will ask you..., do you like my attention?"

Gyalin steps closer to Michael Smith and places his hands on the man's clothes, pulling him even closer.

Gyalin Reece: "Do you? Because I can tell you, my attention is the last thing he wants. My attention is the last thing he needs. The man is craven, and a craven man will get what he deserves. He will get me. And I, Gyalin Reece, will help him. I will feed his need to be loved, coddled, and needed. I will be his savior, because as he found out before, he matters not, nor does his Family Matters. And when he's looking up while the referee counts the one-two-three and lifts my hands at his defeat..., his career won't matter either!"

Gyalin shoves Michael Smith away and walks off, the camera staring at the wide eyed fear filled gaze of Michael Smith as he looks stares in bewilderment at Gyalin as he departs. Soon the camera fades, and the interview is at an end.

END OF SEGMENT
Back to top Go down

Attention, no, just a call for help
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Destructive Wrestling War :: DWW Show :: Rp Area-
Jump to: