Destructive Wrestling War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Destruction Is Here

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Prophecy

Go down 
AuthorMessage
GyalinReece

The Prophecy Empty
PostSubject: The Prophecy   The Prophecy EmptyThu Apr 03, 2014 9:34 pm

The titantron comes alive, and on it, is a mechanical head, laughing out loud, taking up the entire screen.

Mechanical Head: "Yes ladies and gentlemen. You have been forewarned, and it has come to pass. He has come, and has laid to waste all in his path. He came to change the face of DWW, and soon, it will be his. He has come to be a hero to many of you, the lost and the disinterested. He has come to draw the crowd and, and to be the immortal that they all need, the deity that they need in their lives for their lives to have meaning. And ladies and gentlemen, he is doing that. He is doing all that he has guaranteed. And now, there is something else that he must do, and that is....hahahahaha, I'll let him tell you."

The titantron screen goes dark, then, an outside area is shown, and soon, a man, walking towards the camera with a purpose is seen. That man is Gyalin Reece, a business like countenance on his face. He was directly up to the camera and stops, staring. Only his face can be seen on the titantron.

Gyalin Reece: "I'm back, again. And business is about to pick up. Behind this cameraman is the arena that I am walking to. I am about to make a name for myself in DWW, as a rumble type of match will take place tonight. Everyone knows who the favourite to win is. Everyone knows who will do the most damage, and everyone knows it is my match to win, and to lose. But what should I do? Should I win the match? Or should I lose it, or get myself disqualified. I've been paying attention to everything that has been happening around here. Look me in the eyes when I'm talking to all of you."

The crowd does not like that as many boo and hiss, while others chatter and cheer. They are split on this guy at the moment.

Gyalin Reece steps away from the camera. Now his entire body profile is in the camera, and he walks to the side so that now he is sideways from the camera.

Gyalin Reece: "Look at the arena. See it from the outside."

The cameraman pans over to the lighted arena. Gyalin's voice continues.

Gyalin Reece: "The size, the majesty of it all. And to know that I have everyone and everything in the palm of my hands. But I have noticed things in this company. Two champions, and one is a Rookie Champion, not even a World Champion, which I have been, not here, but elsewhere. Then, a Tag Team Champion, one person. But that does not change a thing. For I am still, and forever shall be, the People's Champion. I hear a Hardcore Champion is upcoming, and this huge match tonight will be the catalyst to crowning one, but, me, Hardcore Champion? No no, I am A World Champion. I am the People's champion. I am the Only Champion."

The camera turns and now Gyalin is seen, staring out at the arena while the camera has him in view.

Gyalin Reece: "Tonight, I will show everyone why I am good for wrestling, and why I am good for this business. All shall know that they can't hang with me, for I am the Game, and I say when the game begins, and when the game ends. And I am Just That Good. And when all is said and done, Their Game will be over, while my game continues on. I am the one that will dictate who shall sit at the supper table with me to supp with the immortals. And, as I can see right now, there are none sitting at the table with me. None worthy, none good enough, none that can hold greatness with a single breath. They all shall drown. And I will help them drown.

Gyalin Looks over at the camera, now looking into it from a few feet away.

Gyalin Reece: "And I will leave then there, dangling in their own filth. For I, Gyalin Reece, will not help those that cannot swim with little sharks. For I am the big shark, and I devour all, and when it is over, I will spit out their bones. I am the personification of Greatness. And now, DWW will recognize this, and will be shook to the core, it's very foundations rocked, and brought to it's knees. I don't make promises. I make guarantees. This is a prophecy I have seen, and it shall come to pass."

Gyalin runs at the camera and dives, spearing the cameraman. The camera view is hectec as the camera flies out of the man's hands. Then it lands on the ground, a few feet away, and the man is on the ground, out cold, as his head had hit the concrete. Gyalin stands and walks over to the recorder, picking it up. Only his face is now shown.

Gyalin Reece: "That's just the beginning. This is where the Game Begins. And there is more to come."

Camera view is seen in the air, then a crash and the titantron goes black.

END OF SEGMENT
Back to top Go down

The Prophecy
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Destructive Wrestling War :: DWW Show :: Rp Area-
Jump to: