Destructive Wrestling War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Destruction Is Here

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

RedruM seeks help from anonymous

Go down 
AuthorMessage
redrum

RedruM seeks help from anonymous Empty
PostSubject: RedruM seeks help from anonymous   RedruM seeks help from anonymous EmptyWed May 21, 2014 4:13 pm

The scene opens up in a dark room, with only a small spotlight aimed directly at the center, lighting up a small portion of the room. The camera zooms out to reveal the man standing right under the light, none other than former DWW hardcore champion RedruM standing with his hand on hips. The crowd boo at the sight of RedruM.

RedruM :"So, what do you say?"

RedruM looks into the figure whom standing in the dark corner of the room. The camera zooms at the dark figure, but the little light in the room is not enough to reveal the face of the person in the dark.RedruM tilts his face in dismay as there is no response from the person in the dark. RedruM now takes his hand from hips and start to pop his knuckles.

RedruM: "How many times do you want me to tell this.? Well, I am glad that you have a lot of time of your worthless, pathetic life to run around DWW, wipe Bone Crusher's a** and clean his shit to get some shit. It doesn't matter to you. But, I have something to say, and I'm pretty sure that you must find it interesting. Because, it involves you and your fu**ing career."

He takes one step further into the darkness and continues his talk.

RedruM : "I'm sure that you are already aware of that the championship hanging around bone crusher's shoulder is rightfully mine. You see, I have stripped from that title because of a conspiracy... A conspiracy by GM Bone himself and his so called fans to take what's mine. But, they did not realized what they are dealing with. Believe me, I am gonna take it back... I am gonna take it back no matter what does it cost. This week I'm gonna have match with bone. And, I'll be number one contender if I win. And, I will... if you stand by my side. And in return I am assuring you my partnership."

He turns his face to the camera and smirks. His face slowly turns red with rage as he slowly turn face to the darkness.

RedruM : "You see, buddy. That slippery suckers called people are now after me. Tomorrow, guess whom they are chasing... You think and decide."

RedruM walks out of the room. The Camera desperately zooms out to put on view of dark figure's face. But, a long hand from the dark knocks away the camera as the figure moves out of the room.
Back to top Go down

RedruM seeks help from anonymous
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Destructive Wrestling War :: DWW Show :: Rp Area-
Jump to: