Destructive Wrestling War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Destruction Is Here

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hitman ready to fight marvel

Go down 
AuthorMessage
roleplaysam

Hitman ready to fight marvel Empty
PostSubject: Hitman ready to fight marvel   Hitman ready to fight marvel EmptyFri Jan 31, 2014 6:06 pm

The Hitman's music hits and he comes sliding down on a cable wire from the ceiling that leads down to the ring
he dances in the ring for a couple of minutes and then does a pose. He walks towards the ropes asking for a mic, an announcer hands him the mix.

Hitman-I was backstage a week ago for a very short interview, now its time for a very long promo. Marvel, you've been avoid me for the past several weeks, i don't know what your problem is, but i'm sick and tired of waiting. Its time for some action, and brother, i'm calling you out for a match right now!

Marvel's music hits and a person who looks very much like marvel comes walking slowly to the ring, he enters the ring and The Hitman gives him a mic.

Fake Marvel-What is your business with me sir?

Hitman-I want a match with you, right here and now!!!

Fake Marvel-You want to have a match with me? Are you kidding me? I'm the best in the world!!! You don't deserve to have a match with me jack!

Hitman-Well, i understand that you don't want to have a match with me, i'm sorry for bothering you so, can we shake hands?

Fake Marvel-Hm, ok, we can shake hands.

The two of the shake hands but then Hitman garbs the fake marvel's hand tightly and won't let go, then he kicks him in his stomach. Then he puts the fake marvel in between his legs in a power bomb position, lifts him up and slams him down, Hitman does this three times. Then Hitman goes out of the ring, grabs a chair and tosses it into the ring and enters the ring again. Hitman grabs the chair and executes 10 chair shots to the back of the fake marvel, Hitman drops the chair. Hitman then grabs a mic while stand over looking down at the fake marvel.

Hitman-You don't want to fight me? You don't want to have a match with me? You're going to regret the day you said that kid, we could've had a terrific match, our match could've been the highlight of the pay per view! No one turns a match with me down and gets away with it, we will meet again marvel, but this time it won't be a fake marvel.

Hitman grabs marvel's head and pulls of the mask and smacks the fake marvel a few times. Hitman walks away from him to another part of the ring.

Hitman-I don't know where you are marvel, but i'm calling you out for a match, and its going to be the fight of a lifetime!

Hitman's music hits and he leaves the ring and heads backstage to talk to a reporter.

Hitman-Ha ha! Hey, did you just see what i just did in the ring?

Reporter-No sir i didn't

Hitman-I hired a marvel look-a-like, just to show the world what i'm going to do to Marvel in the ring at the pay per view. He's avoided me for the last time, but soon marvel it'll be time to step into the squared circle, and meet me in the ring face to face, i'm out!

Hitman leaves the arena and gets into his limousine and goes home.

Back to top Go down

Hitman ready to fight marvel
Page 1 of 1