Destructive Wrestling War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Destruction Is Here

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hitman makes a few statements

Go down 
AuthorMessage
roleplaysam

Hitman makes a few statements  Empty
PostSubject: Hitman makes a few statements    Hitman makes a few statements  EmptySun Jan 12, 2014 5:44 pm

The lights go out and sparks fly every where, fire shoots from the four turnbuckles and the hitman's theme music hits. The song is cowboy by jon bon jovi. He glances at some of the fans with a smirk on his face wearing a blue stone wash jacket with a white t shirt and blue stone wash jeans. He was slowly towards the ring in a cocky manner, the fans give mixed reactions, half of the crow cheer him and the other half boos him. He walks into the ring, and bends down with one leg stretched out and does a bodybuilder pose flexing his biceps. He gets up and asks one of the refs for the microphone, the music stops playing.

Hitman-First of all, i would like to introduce myself to the entire world, i am just The Hitman! My enemies calls me The Hitman, but my friends may call me Hitman, got it? I came into this company to become a star, i was promised movies, i was promised fame, i was promised celebrity status, i was even promised my own brand of cereal, hitcheeos. And what did i get in return? A match against a scrub! Some kid who came from now where called Arabash Marvel. This guy thinks he's a marvel? You haven't seen a marvel until you've seen me in the ring kid. I'm going to hit you so many times boy, you're going to wish you were a game changing app! And my punches are going to hit harder than a simi crashing, into a train, on a high speed-rail. The only thing this match means to me, is just a practice match. Its not worth being a statement match because, hey, who am i facing? A kid called marvel? l,o,l! Is marvel one of your heros? Is marvel, the best this company has to offer? If marvel came out right now, and walked down that aisle, i'd give him a one two punch, i'd kick his toosh, i'd, i'd...

Nar-All of a sudden marvel's theme music hits, after 5 minutes have past, his music stops.

Hitman-Ah ha ha ha ha! Did you honest think, that the marvel would actually come, walk down this aisle and enter into the ring to face me right now? Of course not! He's sitting back at home, on his couch watching the show eatin popcorn and wishing, he could be like me! In our upcoming match, i'm going to show, i'm going to show you people, and i'm going to show the entire world, what i'm, all about. Arabash Marval, there's no way, your skills can my my skills in the ring, you've gotten yourself, in one, deep, hole. Now! Play! My! Music! (The Hitman's music hits) I want all you people and all you fans, to call me, The Hitmaaaaaaaaaan!!!!!

The Hitman leaves and the camera goes black.
Back to top Go down

Hitman makes a few statements
Page 1 of 1