Destructive Wrestling War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Destruction Is Here

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Bold Statements

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Matt Prime

Matt Prime

Bold Statements Empty
PostSubject: Bold Statements   Bold Statements EmptySat Feb 08, 2014 6:33 am

Classical music blasts through the speakers as the fans cheer when they realize that it’s Matt Prime who is coming. After a few moments, Matt Prime slowly comes out from behind a panel wearing a long red robe over his regular wrestling attire. His personal valet is following him and is holding a large cardboard box. Matt Prime pauses on the ramp, smiles and raises his hands to cheers. He slowly descends the ramp as his valet tosses Matt Prime merchandise at the audience.

Matt Prime gets to the ring, pauses and takes off the robe before tossing it to his valet. He goes up in the ring and motions to someone off-camera. One of the crew members tosses him a microphone.

Matt Prime:  As it was announced earlier, later in the night, I am scheduled to wrestle none other than ZeroBarat. Now, before I start ripping this clown and his doofus buddy a new one, I want to shine the spotlight on me and Commander Sam making it to the next round of the Tag Team championship tournament last week. Good job, buddy.

Matt Prime points to the titantron as fans start chanting his name.

Matt Prime: Let’s move on to the pressing matters at hand. ZeroBarat. What is the first thing that comes to mind when you hear that name? All I picture is disappointment and failure. I find it insulting that I get paired against this piece of trash. He does not stand a chance. It is also no secret that Skype and this imbecile are not a proper tag team in the sense that there is no “team” in it. Skype does all the work while Zero tries to take whatever credit he can, just like a hungry vulture.

Matt Prime mocks ZeroBarat’s mannerisms and laughs.

Abdaal Sajan: I think he’s trying to make Skype and Zero turn on each other.

Matt Prime: And don’t get me started on Skype. What the hell is his problem? He comes out here, yaps his mouth, makes some bold statements and then doesn’t deliver in the ring and I’m supposed to be impressed? Give me a break. In what aspect is he better than Sam? And so, you shouldn’t be surprised that I don’t want to team up with this crybaby anymore and I went back to my old partner. Another unsurprising fact is that Sam will also beat Skype later on tonight in the middle of this very ring. Nothing will set the tone to our assured spot in the finals better than a 2-0 against the best contenders, which, by the way, doesn’t mean much at all, they still don’t compare to us.

He looks at his watch and then at the fans.

Matt Prime: I’m done rambling here, so I’ll leave you on this note: later on tonight, I will crush Zero’s hopes and dreams of winning and in the weeks that follow, not only will I and Sam crush his team, we’ll embarrass him and his companion so much that the humiliation will be without a doubt a catalyst for their departure from this federation. And to that, I’ll say: Good riddance!

Matt Prime drops the microphone as it produces a loud thud. He raises his hands in victory as his music hits.

William Mathews:  Matt Prime comes out here and criticizes others for making bold statements and then makes bold statements of his own, such as saying that he’ll drive out Skype and Zero out of the company. I don’t get what his deal is.

Prime gets out of the ring and gives his valet a pat on the back.

Abdaal Sajan: Well, Will, the distinction I think he wanted to make is that he is able to deliver in the ring while Skype and Zero can’t. Let’s hope his words have weight and he isn’t just spewing empty threats. One thing is for sure though: you should tune in later tonight to witness this amazing match!
Back to top Go down

Bold Statements
Page 1 of 1