Destructive Wrestling War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Destruction Is Here

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Car Das talks to crowd

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Car Das

Car Das

Car Das talks to crowd Empty
PostSubject: Car Das talks to crowd   Car Das talks to crowd EmptyTue Feb 04, 2014 2:48 pm

"Ladies and Gentlemen" by Saliva is played, as Car Das enters the arena, holding a microphone in his hand.
The whole way down the ramp and into the ring, he shows off a little, to let everyone get a good look at his newest shirt. It says "LOUD AND PROUD" on the front, on the back "Revolutionist from conviction " is written.
With an autocratic gesture he cuts the music. The self-proclaimed "Revolution of Business" takes a deep breath, then gives his thoughts to the audience.

Car Das: " Well, last week, you saw me beaten, even pinned 1-2-3 in the Tag-Match against Commander Sam and Matt Prime. They left UFearBro and me no chance, which I totaly accept. But I am no Tag-Team-Wrester. I'm a one man show, that's what I am, and I'm proud of it. I wont lie to you people. I am not the best in the World. Yet. I am the future of this Industry, still on my way up."

Some cheers are to hear, the crowd is starting to acknowledge his attitude.

Car Das: "Of course, I know, you people love it, when some 180 pound, barley six foot tall guy beats the heck out of a real heavyweight, underdog stories and so on. But I'm sorry, I can't give you that. I'm a six foot seven, 275 pounds wrestling machine, I ain't no underdog. But what I can give you, what I will give you, is one crazy show, when entering the ring."

Again , cheers can be heard, more and louder than before.

Car Das: "Maybe a Tag-Team-Match wasn't the right start. But tonight, I'm gonna fight Tom Carter jnr, I'm gonna beat him, and after the dust has settled, my hand raised by the ref, all of you peolpe will see, nobody can stop a man on a mission."

He drops the mic leaves the ring and walks up the ramp. At the stage, he turns around, hammers his chest with his fist, and roars "LOUD AND PROUD" to the crowd.
Back to top Go down
Sikhona.mjuza@ovi.com

PostSubject: Re: Car Das talks to crowd   Car Das talks to crowd EmptyWed Feb 05, 2014 4:07 pm

Tom carter :interrupts car das and making his way down the ramp. You think your match with me is going to be a walk in the park well jack you got hell coming your way. Way wait when can settle it right now right in street figt match. Read the t-shirt "The best in the world. At the back written # not second best in the world. Guy like you have try to take me on but they have fail. Ey pretty boy if your looking for a fight look no further
Back to top Go down
Car Das

Car Das

PostSubject: Re: Car Das talks to crowd   Car Das talks to crowd EmptyThu Feb 06, 2014 3:14 pm

I kinda work over your part a bit, cause, excuse me, it's horrible. I tried to make the best out of it.

"Ladies and Gentlemen" by Saliva is played, as Car Das enters the arena, holding a microphone in his hand.
The whole way down the ramp and into the ring, he shows off a little, to let everyone get a good look at his newest shirt. It says "LOUD AND PROUD" on the front, on the back "Revolutionist from conviction " is written.
With an autocratic gesture he cuts the music. The self-proclaimed "Revolution of Business" takes a deep breath, then gives his thoughts to the audience.

Car Das: " Well, last week, you saw me beaten, even pinned 1-2-3 in the Tag-Match against Commander Sam and Matt Prime. They left UFearBro and me no chance, which I totaly accept. But I am no Tag-Team-Wrester. I'm a one man show, that's what I am, and I'm proud of it. I wont lie to you people. I am not the best in the World. Yet. I am the future of this Industry, still on my way up."

Some cheers are to hear, the crowd is starting to acknowledge his attitude.

Car Das: "Of course, I know, you people love it, when some 180 pound, barley six foot tall guy beats the heck out of a real heavyweight, underdog stories and so on. But I'm sorry, I can't give you that. I'm a six foot seven, 275 pounds wrestling machine, I ain't no underdog. But what I can give you, what I will give you, is one crazy show, when entering the ring."

Again , cheers can be heard, more and louder than before.

Car Das: "Maybe a Tag-Team-Match wasn't the right start. But tonight, I'm gonna fight Tom Carter jnr, I'm gonna beat him, and after the dust has settled, my hand raised by the ref, all of you peolpe will see, that nobody can stop a man on a mission."

Suddenly Tom Carter jnr appears on the stage, interrupting Car Das.

Tom Carter jnr: "Well, if that isn't Mr. Revolution. If that isn't Mr. I-am-here-for-the-people. Listen, you may think you're one son of a gun, but your match against me, that won't be no walk in the park."

While talking, Tom Carter jnr slowly walks down the ramp.

Tom Carter jnr: "I am not a easy kind of opponent. When people have to enter the ring with me, they kiss their kids and wifes goodbye, they write their last will and find their way back to god. To get in the ring with me, that's a nightmare. But the way you begged for it, I guess I can't say no."

Tom Carter jnr enters the ring, getting face to face with Car Das. He points on his shirt and continues talking.

Tom Carter jnr: "As you can read on my shirt, I am the best, and I don't bow down to no one. And if you want to be loud and proud, the only thing, you can be proud of as loud as you want, is that you're maybe the second best. Behind me."

Car Das: "Whoa, you really know how to get under ones skin, don't you? Ok, here is the deal. You, me, in this ring. Hardcore Match. I guess that will settle our little arguement."

Tom Carter jnr gets real close, not only face to face, but nose to nose. The two competitors stare at each other, then Tom Carter jnr answers.

Tom Carter jnr: "You're on!"

And with a quick movement, he gives Car Das a shot with his microphone, then jumps on him and delivers some stiff blows, before leaving the ring, an evil smile on his face. On the stage, he poses, while Car Das sill is in the ring, getting some help by an offical.
Back to top Go down
Bone Crusher
Gm
Gm
Bone Crusher

PostSubject: Re: Car Das talks to crowd   Car Das talks to crowd EmptyFri Feb 07, 2014 11:25 am

good work Car
Back to top Go down
https://d-w-z.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Car Das talks to crowd   Car Das talks to crowd Empty

Back to top Go down

Car Das talks to crowd
Page 1 of 1