Destructive Wrestling War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Destruction Is Here

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Skype talks to Vox

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Bone Crusher
Gm
Gm
Bone Crusher

Skype talks to Vox Empty
PostSubject: Skype talks to Vox   Skype talks to Vox EmptyFri Feb 07, 2014 5:36 pm

Gm's office. Vox is sitting in his comfortable chair reading the popularity updated and suddenly Skype enters the room

Vox: Sure and can you tell me why you are here

Skype: Vox I and Zero want to have a separate match with Comander Sam and Matt Prime. It will tell us who is better then whom and how we can protect each other.

Vox: You would be helping the other team as well do you know that also it will increase your chances of loosing.

Skype: Yes I know that but I also know that it can give us an advantage so we both would have an equal chance.

Vox: How can u be so sure that you would be fighting them for The Tag Team Championship it can be anyone else too.

Skype: I know that too but I want to show both of them that I and Zero are no less then them, I want to tell them that we are better then them also I and Zero have decided that I would be taking on Commander Sam and Zero would be taking on Matt prime so that it will be a even match between both of us and there would be no complains

Vox: Ok Skype I am doing what you say but be prepared that you wont be having any rest days for the Third round for the Tag Team Championship

Skype: I don't care about it. I only care for me, Zero and the Tag Team Title and nothing else. Also this is the thing decided by our fans so as it will be best for the business you can do it

Skype leaves the room and heads for the ring.
Back to top Go down
https://d-w-z.forumotion.com

Skype talks to Vox
Page 1 of 1