Destructive Wrestling War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Destruction Is Here

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Skype Tv begins

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Bone Crusher
Gm
Gm
Bone Crusher

Skype Tv begins Empty
PostSubject: Skype Tv begins   Skype Tv begins EmptySat Mar 15, 2014 6:24 am

The Titan tron is decorated with two sofas and a stand with some flowers on it and suddenly Barrage of shots from a machine gun are heard over the arena. Skype has a grin on his face wearing a grey T shirt, a Jacket on it and a Black jeans. He has a microphone in his hand.

Skype: Hello everyone and welcome to the new show Skype Tv. Today our guest will be a person whom I have chosen to become my tag partner and he is ANUP THAPA!!. People lets welcome him.

It seems like a thunder has just stroke! Sparks are showering.Anup Thapa makes his way to the ring driving a flaming red Ferrari 360 Modena with his lover who kisses him burning with passion.Four lightnings hit the ringposts. Anup has a microphone in his hand. He makes his way to the ring.

Skype: Hello Anup how did you feel when I chose you to be my tag partner. Was it something good or it was something like just fine for you.

Anup: Skype for me like it was a dream come true plus I wanted a tag partner and I got the chance to become yours. But I have to defeat Venom to get it and I know I will defeat him.

Anup: Skype....hmmm.... I wont be losing hope and will continue to fight to become the champ.

Venom makes his way to the ring driving a flaming red Ferrari 360 Modena having a micro phone in his hand.

Venom: Your spirit won't last long as next wek I will beat you to pieces Anup, you won't survive me as I am a tank I can take in damage and can give out damage as well so you better be careful and Skype I don't need to be your partner i only want to be a Champ and I know I will be one

Venom launches a punch on Skype. Skype dodges it and hits him with a european uppercut and starts to beat him up. Anup also helps Skype to beat him up. Suddenly Gm Vox enters he has bought some guards with him they try to stop both Skype and Anup Thapa. Both of them leave the arena smiling while Venom is bleeding.

Gm Vox: Where is the Doctor!!

The doctor come in and starts to help Venom
Back to top Go down
https://d-w-z.forumotion.com

Skype Tv begins
Page 1 of 1