Destructive Wrestling War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Destruction Is Here

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Skype and Zero are back

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Bone Crusher
Gm
Gm
Bone Crusher

Skype and Zero are back Empty
PostSubject: Skype and Zero are back   Skype and Zero are back EmptySat Feb 01, 2014 10:09 am

Zero is sitting in his locker and suddenly Skype appears he walks towards him. Zero looks back, gets up and moves toward him

Zero: What do you want? Wasn't that enough to beat me up and having me beat up. You Betrayed your own friend.

Skype: Because of some problems i had to leave you but now I want to re tag with you

Zero: No need Cause I already got a partner, his name is Commander Sam and i know he wont leave me.

Skype: I and Matt had some problems of our own and he came to the conclusion to leave the tag. He said that he would convince Sam to become his tag partner again. That is why I am here to re tag with you. We wanted to become the best tag team and now we have the chance to become the best so why are you saying no.

Zero: Cause I don't trust you now anymore after you betrayed me

Skype: Sorry mate and for your info I have registered us for the Tag Team Competition. it is going to be for the Tag Team Championship. So now what do you say and also this time as we are in together for the title so I can't betray you anymore

Zero: It means you will betray me after we have WON the Championship.

Zero laughs and so does Skype

Skype: I am glad you are back and so our first match is against Anastasia Petrov and Tom Carter jr. Lets show them how a tag match should be held and What can we do to get the Tag Titles. Let us both Crush them so they can never fight again. What do you think Zero

Zero: I think you are right and by the way i have to take out your anger on some one so why not them then, It will also give us something good

Zero and Skype laugh again and heads out for their match

(if anyone wanna add more you are welcomed)

Back to top Go down
https://d-w-z.forumotion.com

Skype and Zero are back
Page 1 of 1