Destructive Wrestling War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Destruction Is Here

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Skype and his thoughts

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Bone Crusher
Gm
Gm
Bone Crusher

Skype and his thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Skype and his thoughts   Skype and his thoughts EmptySat Feb 15, 2014 8:06 am

Barrage of shots from a machine gun are heard over the arena.Skype makes his way to the ring wearing a grey T shirt, a Jacket on it and a Black jeans. He has a microphone in his hand. He walks towards the ring. he is in a happy mood but the fans are not liking him and booing. He takes no look and keeps on walking. He just shakes hands with his fan and with him are his partners Helnik and Voldemort.

Skype: Hmmmmm why are you not happy because I have joined the Faces Of Dww. I dont care. Currently I just care about myself and only myself. You people do what you like but I do what is Better for me. Also today is my best night I would get to fight for the Tag Team Championship and no one can stop me from becoming that not even Vox. And I hope that my partner Zero wont become a handicap from me

The Crowd boos

Skype:Boo all you want but you will praise me and Zero after we are the tag champs. Seijuro and Redrum you dont know what you are up against. Let me tell you you are up against the beast, the beast who will not stop until he has won his match and about Zero I must say that all that you will hit him will not matter because he is a tank a tank who can take both of you easily out. But as a matter of fact he need some help which I will be giving.

Some of the fans cheer

Skype: Now you see some of you who are cheering know that I am right and I am going to win with Zero. Now I wont repeat my self or you would be thinking or would be bored so I will just tell you that you would see me as a Champ and Seijuro and Redrum you would be going out empty handed hahahahahahaha

Skype drops the microphone and goes to the locker
Back to top Go down
https://d-w-z.forumotion.com

Skype and his thoughts
Page 1 of 1