Destructive Wrestling War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Destruction Is Here

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Car Das shares his thoughts

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Car Das

Car Das

Car Das shares his thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Car Das shares his thoughts   Car Das shares his thoughts EmptyFri Feb 14, 2014 3:31 pm

The arena is dark, almost every light went out in an instant or are dimmed to their minimum. The Intro of "Ladies and Gentleman" sounds through the silence and everyone gets on his feet. With a great firework on the stage, the lights switch back on an Car Das makes his way to the ring, smiling, due to the great reaction of the crowd.
He enters the ring, climbs a turnbuckle and poses for the fans. While he does his pose, another firework starts right over the ring. Car Das gets handed a microphone and starts talking.

Car Das:"Man, what a great night was the last episode of DWW? I mean, what did we see? We saw great Tag-Team action. We saw great single matches. But all of you saw a match, where two men gave everything they had, playing every trick of their playbook, and took risks no one else would take, to win a match. A match, hardcore rules, hardcore fighters, and walked out, their heads up high, still proud, unbeaten and ready for more."

He takes a look around, smiles, then shaking his head.

Car Das:"OK, at least, I did. Tom Carter was left in the ring, broken, totally beaten up and by far not ready for more. And now, now that I have the momentum, I will, again enter this ring, with a man, a fighting machine, Rexeo, and with all I can give, with all my body and soul, I will go through him, beat him, and move on. No one can stop a Revolution once it started. And let me tell you one thing, and be sure it's the truth, and nothing, but the truth:
This is just the beginning. I will rise and become a star others can follow.
This business needs change, needs truth and a man who has the guts to argue for it. That is me. I'll take this place by storm, and like after every storm, new life will spread, all the bad things, all the ugly, dead and rotten things will be gone."

The crowd has gotten silent, impressed by the intense speach.

Car Das:"THAT is war Revolution means! THAT is what all of you wanted. And THAT is what you will get. Because YOU deserve it."

The audience goes wild, and shows appreciation for this young man's goals. Car Das walks back up the ramp, and backstage.
Back to top Go down

Car Das shares his thoughts
Page 1 of 1