Destructive Wrestling War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Destruction Is Here

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Skype, Vox and Anup

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Bone Crusher
Gm
Gm
Bone Crusher

Skype, Vox and Anup Empty
PostSubject: Skype, Vox and Anup   Skype, Vox and Anup EmptyFri Apr 11, 2014 7:17 pm

Gm Vox is in his office having a cup of tea and watching the sales of DWW. Suddenly there is a knock on the door and it flung's open. Skype is there standing waiting for Gm Vox's answer to come in.

Gm Vox: Ahh! Skype come in

Skype: Hello there Mister Vox. I am here that why did you added the match of mines and my tag partners you know it could cause us problems at the end and when we are holding titles it is more difficult. I and Anup haven't been along too much aswell and haven't fought and tag match aswell so Vox simply it can cause us too much trouble you know what I am saying don't you.

Gm Vox: I get your point Skype but the thing is as you both would be fighting in the Hardcore Championship match so I thought that this would be a initiative for you guys, also for the person who wins would be having an upper hand and also in a Tag point of view it is a good thing then you guys would know each others weakness and you could always cover them plus I know the tag won't break up.

Suddenly the door opens and Anup Thapa is standing, he comes in.

Anup: Hey Skype so you also came for the same reason for what I came for?

Skype: Yep but there was a negative reply to the cause so I guess it would make no impact on him that we guys don't want to fight each other.

Anup: Actually Skype I was thinking that why don't we have this match because I always wanted to fight you as you are one of the toppers of my level and as you are a tag partner so I wanted to know your moves and so I could cover you and also I wanted to kick your *censored* once if you don't mind it.

Skype: Alright with me lets see who kicks who's *censored*

Both of them walk together into their lockers
Back to top Go down
https://d-w-z.forumotion.com

Skype, Vox and Anup
Page 1 of 1