Destructive Wrestling War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Destruction Is Here

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Bone and Anup

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Bone Crusher
Gm
Gm
Bone Crusher

Bone and Anup Empty
PostSubject: Bone and Anup   Bone and Anup EmptySat May 24, 2014 6:09 am

At the backstage, in Bone Crusher's locker both Bone Crusher and Anup Thapa are seen sitting and having a talk about their match. Both tag partners are not feling good about their loss and Bone Crusher is seemed to be more furious then Anup Thapa also Bone Crusher is telling Anup Thapa next time what should he do.

Bone Crusher: Anup if yo could have hanged on a little longer I could have come up and saved you from the count but by the time I got up the count had already gotten to 3 and then there was nothing I cold have done to save you. If you would have hanged on a bit longer I could have done something to take the match on our side. But as this has happend so this is a lesson for you next time.

Anup Thapa: I get you Bone but the thing is facing me was Redrum so I was dificult for me to tackle him and escape him submission maneuvers as he has a firm grip on them. Plus Wither had hitten me with a massive blow on the head so every time I did some damage It affected me more on the head so this had also caused the problem.

Bone Crusher: As I said lets forget this all and re start as tonight I am picking on Redrum and you on Wither so it is going tobe tough for us and my match is first and we can't come out in the ring to help each other as Vox particularly said no on this. If we win this match at the pvp We would have a chance of becoming Tag Champions again. It sounds a bit easy but it isn't Vox would do things to stop us.

Anup Thapa: Count on me Bone this Time I won't loose even if I do I would give him a more devastating beating then ever he has seen in his life and Bone you do better too against Redrum.

Bone Crusher: You can count on me that I would win this time loosing is not an option for me as I have to take a revenge of loosing the Title and of your beating and

He bring a camera closer to his face and ten speaks

Bone Crusher: Redrum you think you are better then me we would find out soon enough that who is better then whom and Redrum You Are Going Down.

Bone Crusher stays in his locker and Anup Thapa leaves and goes into his locker and they both start to train a bit.
Back to top Go down
https://d-w-z.forumotion.com

Bone and Anup
Page 1 of 1