Destructive Wrestling War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Destruction Is Here

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Killer Dog's Signing Event with DWW

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Killer Dog

Killer Dog's Signing Event with DWW Empty
PostSubject: Killer Dog's Signing Event with DWW   Killer Dog's Signing Event with DWW EmptyMon Feb 10, 2014 1:12 am

((OOC:  Skype I need your permission to godmod the GM for the signing event. It's a simple, more unique way of writing an entrance RP and it hasn't really been done before.  You can edit your lines to most anything you want, but the general consensus is that you've just hired an experienced wrestler to balance out all the young guns. ))

The camera trains itsellf on the General Manager of DWW, Skype. He is in the middle of the ring, ringed himself by 3 very lucky members of the paparazzi, snapping away with their own camcorders.  The fans are cheering and the general atmosphere borders on electric.

Skype produces a microphone from his [outfit], and while holding it in his right hand, turns in a slow circle and alternated between waving in the crowd to shushing them. Once the clamor finally dies down, only then does he lift the mic and begin to speak:  

He allows a small pause in which the crowd responds in near-perfect unison, "We love Skype!" which brings a small smile to Skype's face before he continues.  

Skype:  "We have a very special signing event for you tonight, folks.  The man we have signed today we hope will bring a new face of entertainment as well as experienced wrestling ability to our awesome community!"

The crowd is hanging on his every word.  A fan in one of the front rows has leaned so far forward that his popcorn bucket spilled hot butter on his pants to which he reacted with a small yelp.  The people beside him laugh, but the rest of the audience has gone fairly silent to listen to their leader's proclamation.  

Skype:  "So, without further ado, let's welcome the newest addition to DWW! Killer Dog!"

The end of his sentence is punctuated by a blast of fireworks from either side of the stage.  The loudspeakers crank out "Ignition" by Toby Mac as a handsome African-American man with bulging arms, a toned but somewhat thin core, and wiry legs appears on the stage.  He is dressed in a suit, as his Skype, for the occasion and looks simply smashing with his thick black hair combed in a flat-top.  

As he walks down the stage at a leisurely pace waving to the crowd and ruffling kids' hair at intervals, Skype continues:

"Killer is 6'3" and 265 pounds! He hails from Scranton, Pennsylvania and is best known for his finishing move, When The Dog Bites. Let's hope he's had his shots, folks!"

By this time, Killer has made his way into the ring and extends his hand to Skype, grinning broadly, though his sharp facial features make his grin slightly wolfish.  Skype accepts the proffered hand with a quick, firm handshake before handing the microphone over to Killer. At the last second, he leans over to the mic in Killer's hand and says,

"Let's hear what our newest signing has to say, shall we?"

The crowd roars its approval, but is almost immediately silenced when Killer throws his head back and howls into the microphone in his hand, "AROOOOOOOOOF!!"

Righting himself to normal posture, he chuckles, still grinning.  

KD:  "What's up DWW?  Happy to be here! And I'm not just talking about the fat wads I've been offered!"

The crowd chuckles as he continues,

"I specially asked to have my contract signed in front of you guys to give me an excuse to let you all get to know me.  I've been wrestling for about six years now and, I can tell you, I've learned a l...."

Suddenly he is interrupted by a hoarse masculine voice yelling over the stadium's intercom.

Mystery Man:  "WHAT IS THIS?!? Contract signings? Small talk? I didn't know we hired PANSIES now!  Next week, Killer, I will show you how we work at DWW.  This isn't a place for jokes.  This....this is a place for wrestling.  I will show you what it means to be DWW product next week IN THE RING! LIKE! A! MAN!"

Members of the crowd inhale sharply as there is what sounds like a heavy object, possibly a microphone, crashes into something breakable.  All eyes turn to Killer, who appears rattled. Skype also appears rattled, though less so as the threat didn't concern him.  

Killer, shaking his head as if to dispel morning grogginess, straightens:

KD:  "Well whoever that was, whoever you are, I have absolutely no qualms with facing you next week. What do you think about that, GM?  If this man wants to make my experience at DWW seem hellish, why not a Hell in a Cell match?  What say you, sir?  I feel like someone needs humbling and it isn't you or me."

((OOC:   You can fill in Skype's response here if you're willing to do an HiaC match the week after this RP. I'm thinking it would look good as the closing event or something near the end.  If HiaC is too expensive for the fed's funds, I'll settle for a regular one fall easily.  Now the only problem remains with who I can do this feud with, and if they are willing to write their own official unveiling come the next week after this particular RP airs, should you choose to air it. Smile))
Back to top Go down
Bone Crusher
Gm
Gm
Bone Crusher

Killer Dog's Signing Event with DWW Empty
PostSubject: Re: Killer Dog's Signing Event with DWW   Killer Dog's Signing Event with DWW EmptyMon Feb 10, 2014 10:51 am

please change some things the Gm for Rps is Vox so the main Gm u would be using is Vox but i am handling this fed
Back to top Go down
https://d-w-z.forumotion.com

Killer Dog's Signing Event with DWW
Page 1 of 1