Destructive Wrestling War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Destruction Is Here

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

SUNDAY MATCH UP ::::: Wiggy Dogie VS Killer 1

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
WiggyDogie

SUNDAY MATCH UP ::::: Wiggy Dogie VS Killer 1 Empty
PostSubject: SUNDAY MATCH UP ::::: Wiggy Dogie VS Killer 1   SUNDAY MATCH UP ::::: Wiggy Dogie VS Killer 1 EmptySat May 24, 2014 1:05 pm

The Vicious Intent

After the incident just outside the compound of the DESTRUCTIVE WRESTLING WAR COMPOUND. Wiggy Dogie entered the compound and as he proceed to the entrance door. Two security guards on hold to there position as they spot an weird odd, circus dude wearing butchers on it looks like this dude has something dealing with earlier, dirty and messy that's how they describe it, one security guard approach the said visitor and the other on hold to his position as he observe the next move of the odd visitor.

Security Guard:Hey dude looks like you got the wrong side of the building. What brings you here? we don't entertain by the guys like you, so please step backwards this building is not for entertainment area of circus clown show. or something. Mr....?

As he proceed the security guards wave his hand to the visitor and ask him what business does he bring. Then the visitor turn his attention to the vicinity area then looks up high of the building structure while picking something on his pocket. As the security Guard starts talking again. He handed a card to him...

Wiggy Dogie:Wiggy dogie; Hey dude i got a bad day today.... I am not on the mode for talking stuff right now.... take this card and let me go there now... i need to get in there or should i force myself to him.... eh,

as he handed the card the security took surprise as he read on it , it was a match event list first on hand record wiggy dogie vs killer 1. The security guard give signal to the other one quickly and open the main entrance door. as they entered....
Back to top Go down
Bone Crusher
Gm
Gm
Bone Crusher

PostSubject: Re: SUNDAY MATCH UP ::::: Wiggy Dogie VS Killer 1   SUNDAY MATCH UP ::::: Wiggy Dogie VS Killer 1 EmptySat May 24, 2014 1:08 pm

Please next time dont add the colors
Back to top Go down
https://d-w-z.forumotion.com
WiggyDogie

PostSubject: Re: SUNDAY MATCH UP ::::: Wiggy Dogie VS Killer 1   SUNDAY MATCH UP ::::: Wiggy Dogie VS Killer 1 EmptySat May 24, 2014 1:20 pm

sorry wasn't my intention sir bone. I made this RP since i didnt get to know mr. killer 1, i hope he can read it so he can add something to it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SUNDAY MATCH UP ::::: Wiggy Dogie VS Killer 1   SUNDAY MATCH UP ::::: Wiggy Dogie VS Killer 1 Empty

Back to top Go down

SUNDAY MATCH UP ::::: Wiggy Dogie VS Killer 1
Page 1 of 1