Destructive Wrestling War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Destruction Is Here

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Gunner speaks before the triple threat match

Go down 
AuthorMessage
GunnerJack

Gunner speaks before the triple threat match Empty
PostSubject: Gunner speaks before the triple threat match   Gunner speaks before the triple threat match EmptyFri May 30, 2014 3:45 pm

The camera fades in on Gunner Jack who is standing backstage holding a microphone.

Gunner Jack: Hello, ladies and gents! Today I'm here to inform you that I am still the hottest new talent DWW has to offer!

The crowd can be heard booing from the arena. Gunner smiles to himself.

Gunner Jack: Although I'd expect you to have realized this by now, but I'm giving you until the end of the night. Because tonight I am competing in one of the Co-Main Events. But we really know that my match is the true main event, as nothing can top my performances in the ring. In the middle of the ring I will best not one, but two other so called "superstars" in a triple threat match for the DWW championship! Tonight, one of my two victims will be Superskeogh. This fool still can't get it into his thick skull that he can't beat me! Maybe after seeing this footage he'll understand...

Gunner Jack gestures to a screen next to him, which starts playing a video - a blooper reel of sorts with footage of Gunner making Superskeogh tap out in both of their previous matches. The camera moves back to Gunner who is laughing at the footage.

Gunner Jack: If he thinks he can defeat me and win the title, then he truly is as stupid as everyone who boos me. I am untouchable. I am the Blazing Gun, Gunner Jack! But speaking of blazing, I am currently trying to organize for all footage of my match last week to be destroyed and set on fire. My other opponent tonight is that disgusting excuse of a wrestler, Kiss Demon. He caught me off guard last week, and I will make amends tonight. That title is coming home to me no matter what. I will go out to that ring with all guns blazing, and at the end of the match, there will be two men being stretchered away and one man with his arm raised and a belt around his waist. That man will be me. Enjoy witnessing history.

Gunner throws the microphone at the camera and walks off.

Back to top Go down

Gunner speaks before the triple threat match
Page 1 of 1