Destructive Wrestling War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Destruction Is Here

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Gunner Jack Debut promo

Go down 
AuthorMessage
GunnerJack

Gunner Jack Debut promo Empty
PostSubject: Gunner Jack Debut promo   Gunner Jack Debut promo EmptyTue Apr 29, 2014 12:48 pm

The lights in the arena go out and a quiet whispering can be heard throughout the crowd as they try to figure out why. A single spotlight shines onto the ramp and a man walks into the light. He is wearing ripped jeans, and a leather jacket. The man looks around at the crowd and smirks.

He starts to walk towards the ring as Okay by Will Sparks starts playing. The spotlight is shut off, only to be replaced by flashing red and green lights throughout the arena.

Announcer: Ladies and gentlemen, please welcome to DWW - Gunner Jack!

A few boos are heard from the crowd as Gunner Jack steps into the ring and snatches the microphone from the announcer. He stops and looks around one more time before speaking.

Gunner Jack: Is that how you welcome people? Silence followed by a couple of boos? Pathetic.

Gunner laughs to himself.

Gunner Jack: Ah well, in time you'll learn to hate me. You see, I recently signed on to wrestle for DWW, and I plan to make some big waves here. Starting tonight, you all get to witness the rise of a new star - The Blazing Gun, Gunner Jack.

A few more boos are heard from the crowd, who are unhappy with Gunner's attitude. Gunner smiles at the crowd.

Gunner Jack: Not convinced are we? You'll see soon enough how gifted I am. Although, it'll be quite different for you, seeing as you haven't seen true talent before. Tonight I make my debut here, and in this very ring I will leave no stone unturned, no opponent left conscious and no fan left cheering.

Gunner briefly stops talking to stand on the second turnbuckle and pose for the crowd. The crowd starts to boo louder upon seeing this.

Gunner Jack: My opponent tonight is Superskeogh. Actually, I should rephrase that, he is my first victim. But he shouldn't feel bad when he is helped to the back with a broken ankle. He should be thankful that he got to witness the rise of Gunner Jack.

He tosses the microphone to the floor and poses one more time before leaving the ring while his music plays.
Back to top Go down

Gunner Jack Debut promo
Page 1 of 1