Destructive Wrestling War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Destruction Is Here

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Smiling Debut

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lord Zeus

A Smiling Debut Empty
PostSubject: A Smiling Debut   A Smiling Debut EmptySun Jan 12, 2014 4:44 am

The Crowds eyes lock onto the titan-tron to see a video playing, the video shows a man with nothing but a kid running on a playground around yelling "Time is ticking, Your fate will be decided once the clock strikes zero. when zero comes, Were here"! after the screen fades a clock appears on the titan-tron, the timer starts at 1 minute.

Crowd: 45, 30, 20, 10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1, 0

As the clock strikes zero the arena goes dark and My demons by Starset plays in the arena

*Crowd Cheers Wildly*

The Lights come up in the arena as a man with Saggy pants and a crown comes down to the ring.

Man: Hello M.A.D UNIVERSE!!!

*Crowd Cheers*

Man: My name is CYREN!! and I am here for one reason and one reason only, to entertain my demons here in the audience. but thats not just what i want here in DWW... I want the world heavyweight championship!! and nothing or nobody will stand in my way of claiming the gold and sitting at the top of the DWW roster!! but without further or do, i think you guys would like to be entertained, so i would like to call my opponent down to this ring so we can entertain my demons here tonight!!

*Cyren Drops the mic and awaits his opponent*
Back to top Go down

A Smiling Debut
Page 1 of 1