Destructive Wrestling War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Destruction Is Here

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Gunner Jack week 2 promo

Go down 
AuthorMessage
GunnerJack

Gunner Jack week 2 promo Empty
PostSubject: Gunner Jack week 2 promo   Gunner Jack week 2 promo EmptySat May 17, 2014 3:09 pm

Flashing red and green lights flash through the arena as Okay by Will Sparks plays. Gunner Jack walks out onto the stage to be greeted by boos. He holds his arms up in the air and starts to laugh at the crowd.

Announcer: Ladies and gentlemen please welcome, GUNNER JACK!

More boos rain down upon Gunner as he walks towards the ring. He grabs a microphone from a staff member and looks around.

Gunner Jack: Well, well, well. Remember what I said last week about you witnessing the debut of a star? I wasn't wrong was I? You all saw it, don't even try to deny it!

Gunner steps into the ring, stands on the second turnbuckle and looks out at the crowd. "You Suck" chants have started now.

Gunner Jack: Don't think your little chants are going to get you anywhere. Last week I made Superskeogh tap out in the middle of the ring and run home to his momma. Let's have a look!

He motions towards the screen which shows footage from his match last week with Superskeogh, specifically footage of Superskeogh tapping out to an Ankle Lock.

Gunner laughs to himself as the crowd boo him once more.

Gunner Jack: That lucky man got to be in a match with the party crashing, check cashing, ankle snapping, guy who'll make the fools start tapping. How awesome is that? They should show that on all his highlight reels, DVDs and the works. Actually by competing against him I think I just made him a fortune in DVD sales...

Gunner stops to think for a minute. He then looks up and smiles at the crowd. Another "You Suck" chant breaks out.

Gunner Jack: Superskeogh, I'm a generous man. How about you and me tonight, we make you some more money. People pay to see me trash chumps like you. Just a hint, this isn't a choice. Tonight, in this very ring, it will be the Blazing Gun, - Gunner Jack, vs Superskeogh! Come get your revenge, come try and beat me - you know you can't.

Gunner starts to walk out of the ring but thinks of something else.

He turns to the announcer and winks.

Gunner Jack: You better make sure we have an ambulance on standby. He's not gonna be walking out of here on his own.

Gunner throws the microphone down and heads backstage.
Back to top Go down

Gunner Jack week 2 promo
Page 1 of 1