Destructive Wrestling War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Destruction Is Here

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Steve Urkel's being ignored (this RP needs another wrestler, or at least the name of another wrestler)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
steve urkel

Steve Urkel's being ignored (this RP needs another wrestler, or at least the name of another wrestler) Empty
PostSubject: Steve Urkel's being ignored (this RP needs another wrestler, or at least the name of another wrestler)   Steve Urkel's being ignored (this RP needs another wrestler, or at least the name of another wrestler) EmptyTue Apr 15, 2014 6:04 pm

Steve Urkel is seen pacing in the backstage area.

Steve Urkel: "I've been doing what I can for this federation and still they ignore me. Titles are being wrestled for and still they ignore me. No more. NO MORE!"

Steve Urkel heads down the hall towards the locker room and passes INSERT NAME OF WRESTLER. Steve smiles and turns around to follow him. Steve grabs a chair and smashes INSERT NAME OF WRESTLER over the head, knocking him out.

Steve Urkel: "You can't ignore me now."
Back to top Go down

Steve Urkel's being ignored (this RP needs another wrestler, or at least the name of another wrestler)
Page 1 of 1