Destructive Wrestling War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Destruction Is Here

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Skype and Zero

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Bone Crusher
Gm
Gm
Bone Crusher

Skype and Zero Empty
PostSubject: Skype and Zero   Skype and Zero EmptyFri Feb 21, 2014 6:02 pm

Backstage. Zero and Skype are standing together before their match. Zero is looking stressed but Skype is not. Skype is smiling.

Skype: Zero no need to worry. Even though it will be a tough match but I am sure that we will win also if you get too much stressed then you would not be able to play the match easily so get relieved from your tensions. Zero this time resist things less and give to them harder.

Zero: Skype it is not that easy as it is for you to say. I really don't know what to do, how to fight the match but I would no be resisting too much and give them a Hardcore fight which they haven't seen before ever in their life. Also it is our best hope to win the titles.

Skype stretches himself

Skype: See there is nothing to worry about. I am there for you and also are my stable partners Helnik and Voldemort they would be by my side till the end of the match they would be like a help for me and you. There is nothing to worry about. Also there is someone I would like you to meet.

Skype takes Zero to his locker and in it there is a man wearing dark sunglasses, a black T-shirt and jeans

Skype: This is our new trainer just hired for 1 hour. He is a friend, He helped me in becoming what I am today also he would be training you and me again. This time it would be a harder way. Watch out Commander Sam and Matt Prime cause this time we would be better then you.

Skype, Zero and his trainer go out in the Gym to train
Back to top Go down
https://d-w-z.forumotion.com

Skype and Zero
Page 1 of 1