Destructive Wrestling War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Destruction Is Here

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Skype addresses the people

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Bone Crusher
Gm
Gm
Bone Crusher

Skype addresses the people  Empty
PostSubject: Skype addresses the people    Skype addresses the people  EmptySat Feb 22, 2014 9:23 am

Barrage of shots from a machine gun are heard over the arena,Skype makes his way to the ring,wearing a grey T shirt, a Jacket on it and a Black jeans, accompanying him are his stable partners Nick Zero and Voldemort. The Fans boo as they are coming in the ring.

Skype: Hello everyone. I know that none of you is happy to see me but I wish you would have some respect to greet the future half of the Tag Team Championship. I know many of you would be thinking that Matt Prime and Commander Sam would win but I can assure you that you are wrong.

The fans boo except some of them

Skype: From some of you I promise that I and ZeroBarat are going to win and from some of you I can promise that Matt Prime and Commander Sam are going to lose. Matt I really like the first match we had i which we were a tag but I don't know what happened to you how you became so selfish that is why i left you.

Some ans cheer

Skype: Now when I came back to my locker Zero came and comforted me even though we had a broke up from the tag but then I realized that Zero was a better person then you a better friend then you and so now we are dominating DWW. Then I came across some good friends Voldemort and Nick Zero both of my type. I have agreed to help them and they have agreed to help me no matter what the consequences are.

This time everyone cheer

Skype: You see Matt you have got no one to help you except your tag partner but i got many people by my side. many of you would be wondering where Zero is, he is training hard to become a tank. He is training that none of us have to face consequences he promised me that he will be better. Have you got anyone who would help you like this Matt?

The fans remain quiet

Skype: I got everyone on my side and that is why I know that I will win against you.

Skype drops the microphone and with his partners he held for the locker and prepares for his match
Back to top Go down
https://d-w-z.forumotion.com

Skype addresses the people
Page 1 of 1