Destructive Wrestling War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Destruction Is Here

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Skype joins Helnik

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Bone Crusher
Gm
Gm
Bone Crusher

Skype joins Helnik Empty
PostSubject: Skype joins Helnik   Skype joins Helnik EmptySat Feb 08, 2014 6:23 am

Helnik is sitting in his room and suddenly Skype enters. Helnik turns back and sees him, he gets up and moves towards him.

Helnik: What do you want?

Helnik: I am angry because that I wanted a match against Kiss Deamon which I did not get but you and Zero got a match which you demanded.

Skype: It happens bro but look I am here because I...........I wanted to join your stable and make it become one of the dominating stables in DWW. So will you let me join it or........................

Helnik: What makes you think I am going to give you a position in my stable with Voldemort and also first you should prove yourself worthy enough that you are a able person to join my stable.

Skype thinks for a minute

Helnik: As everyone knows that you are going to fight Commander Sam so to prove yourself you have to beat him and then only I and Voldemort will allow you to join us and by the way good luck on your match up which I guess is happening next. Before leaving Skype remember that we donot betray our friends and fellows

Skype: So when did i say I would betray you and about beating up Commander Sam I know I am going to beat him and make him see the stars, I will Crush him so that he never will try to touch me and my partner again and by that I will join you and Voldemort. Also i am one of the best fighters in DWW so you might want me in the stable

Helnik: We will see bout that but I like your enthusiasm good luck

Skype leaves the room and heads up for his match

Back to top Go down
https://d-w-z.forumotion.com

Skype joins Helnik
Page 1 of 1