Destructive Wrestling War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Destruction Is Here

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Skype Finally joins Helnik

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Bone Crusher
Gm
Gm
Bone Crusher

Skype Finally joins Helnik Empty
PostSubject: Skype Finally joins Helnik   Skype Finally joins Helnik EmptyFri Feb 14, 2014 11:17 am

Skype and Helnik are in the ring. They are waiting for Voldemort to bring some papers. Both of them have a microphone in their hand

Helnik: Nice victory against Commander Sam and as I promised I will take you in my Stable but the thing is that we need to do some paperwork. Paperwork about that when you join us you cant leave also you have to stay by our side no matter what happens. You would help us in times of problems and so on would be written in the contract.

Skype: I got no problems in signing that also I am a person you can trust as trust is important on this bases and don't worry I won't leave you but will stay by your side and I will help you at all times its nothing to ask for

Voldemort comes in the ring with the contract and a pen he hands it over to Helnik and Helnik hands it over to Skype. Skype reads it thoroughly and then picks up the pen and signs the contract

Skype: I have now read and signed your contract this means I am now officially a member of your stable and now u cant say me no. Also what is our name

Helnik: Havent thought of one

Voldemort: Nice name lets use it and dominate Dww. i would be by your sides at both time Helnik and Skype and i hope you both would win and I hope Vox would put me in a match next week

Helnik: Welcome Skype

Skype: Warm welcome you give and Voldemort i know we both are going to win and if Vox will not give you a match at Pvp so you know what we will do we will break him and also watch out Redrum and Seijuro cause I got myself a company and it will be bad for you

All three laughs and leave the ring happily

Back to top Go down
https://d-w-z.forumotion.com

Skype Finally joins Helnik
Page 1 of 1