Destructive Wrestling War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Destruction Is Here

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Skype declares his Tag Partner

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Bone Crusher
Gm
Gm
Bone Crusher

Skype declares his Tag Partner Empty
PostSubject: Skype declares his Tag Partner   Skype declares his Tag Partner EmptyMon Mar 10, 2014 2:30 pm

Barrage of shots from a machine gun are heard over the arena. Skype has a grin on his face.Skype makes his way to the ring
wearing a grey T shirt, a Jacket on it and a Black jeans.He has a microphone in his hand he moves towards the ring with his attitude.

William: He is looking a bit down then always is it because Zero left or is there any other trouble?

Skype: No Will there is nothing else except the sadness of Zero leaving me, we had won the titles but still he had to go. He had told me his problem and I promised him that I would not tell it to anyone. So as there is no tag partner I would like to call Gm Vox because I want to say something and also all the DWW wrestlers on the Titan Tron.

All the wrestlers come on the Titan Tron but Gm Vox makes his way into the ring having a micro phone in his hand. He is looking a bit stress.

Gm Vox: Yes Skype why did you call all of us in such a short notice.

Skype: Vox I would like to chose my own tag partner and so I don't want any troubles so I called you that you can manage them. So may I began

Gm Vox: Sure But they should be good people

Skype: So whom should I chose.........Hmmm.......Matt no I tried you already you are selfish so not you you can go back in. Anup hmm you are good I like your moves and all and especially your fin so I guess you are to be the first opponent. Now to choose the second opponent....Hmmmm...... now I guess Venom is left I like him too so Venom you are Anup Thapa's opponent next week. People that will decide who is going to be my Tag Partner!!

The crowd roars

Skype and all the other wrestlers leave the arena and head for the locker
Back to top Go down
https://d-w-z.forumotion.com

Skype declares his Tag Partner
Page 1 of 1